- This event has passed.
Mandalas & Mindfulness Workshop – The Creative Way
November 19, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm UTC+11
“Mandalas & Mindfulness” Workshop
Start off with all kinds of mandalas: painted, drawn and threaded. Melissa will teach you how focusing on the moment, relaxing and enjoying yourself, allows inspiration to flow. You will be shown how exploring mindfulness switches on the brain and your buried creative power.
Recharge your creativity. Experiment, play, create. Let Melissa guide you in discovering your innate creativity. Everyone is creative!
Melissa will share different ways to express your hidden talents. Her focus is on you. As a passionate artist and teacher, she will help you unleash your unique creativity – this is where the magic happens!
During each workshop, we will be hands on, using practical ways to be more creative and learning about creative mindfulness. This workshop is not for artists – it is aimed at anyone who wants more creativity in their life.
What you will get:
– unique workshop experiences,
– learning new skills through hands-on experience
– handmade pieces using a variety of high quality materials,
– guided projects by a passionate full-time artist
– expert tips on how to be creative,
– a better understanding and development of your own creativity,
– refreshments and sweet treats
– the opportunity to build new friendships.
– small groups to allow for individual attention
Location: These workshops will be held at Melissa’s art studio in Marrickville, Sydney.
Individual Workshops – $120 per person (including all materials and refreshments & sweet treats) or bring a friend for $20 off both tickets!
For any enquiries about this course, please contact Melissa or send her an email.