SOLD OUT: Wet ‘n Wild – Gushing and Squirting
April 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+10
Many people think squirting is not a real thing, or that you’re either a born squirter or you’re not, and that can’t be changed. Well folks, that simply ain’t true.
If you have a vulva and vagina, or you want to pleasure one, then chances are that with the right technique, approach and tools, you can create a gushing, squirting, hot sexy mess. (Mess in a good way, with a Liberator throe underneath so you don’t have to potentially drench the mattress).
Oh and an important Public Service Announcement before we go further. Squirt is NOT pee. But don’t yuck other people’s yums, as urine play is awesome for some! As we like to say, as long as it’s consensual, but it ain’t your body or pleasure, then it ain’t your business!
If squirting or gushing is something that’s been on your ‘important pleasure to-do list’, then this is the PERFECT workshop for you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This will be a super casual, info-packed (where science meets kinky exploration), listening not touching, where you can drink sparkling, eat maltesers, ask lots of questions and then be sent home with head and body buzzing ready to practice your given homework!
After this workshop you will have the information to explore:
– how to learn for yourself or teach someone the fine art of touch, manual sex and fingering
– prepping yourself and the space for what’s to cum (get iiiit? Huh huh)?
– knowing your parts: the physiology of squirting and how to experience it alone or with others
– the best tools and toys to make you explode
– current research about ‘mythical’ squirting and why it’s NOT PEE
– how to stop squirting if it’s not the right time, place or you want control over it
– Oh and you’ll be sent home with notes and homework exercises!
TICKETS: $85 through the Passionfruit website.
Euphemia is a Pleasure Educator and a squirt enthusiast – about her own squirting and others’ too if they want a professional champion.
Euphemia Russell runs I Wish You Knew where she shares practical pleasure info with adults in a super approachable and casual way. She is trained in Sex Education in California and Trauma Informed Facilitation.
She nerds out on sharing the best communication tools, pleasure tips and toys, and 101 kink techniques. All so you can have a sweeeeeet time enjoying your sexuality in the way that feels best and most pleasurable for your body and identity. Simple as that. Her favourite is doing video sessions with clients to deep-dive into particular info or experiences, and she also runs events around the world.
– limited to 20 people so get on it!
– the workshops are for people of all genders, sexualities and bodies, and all levels of understanding
– this workshop is for adults 18+
– no nudity and no hooking up
– the Passionfruit Salon is not wheelchair accessible, if there are other accessibility needs please contact Euphemia at email@example.com