- This event has passed.
Transoceanic Visual Exchange (TVE) Call Out
June 30, 2017 @ 11:58 pm - 11:59 pm UTC+10
Fresh Milk and Footscray Community Arts Centre are pleased to welcome submissions of recent film and video works by contemporary artists for the second edition of Transoceanic Visual Exchange (TVE) – a series of programs taking place this year between Barbados and Australia. Submitted video works can include screenings, installations, new media and expanded cinema, must have been completed in the last five years and created by artists practicing in the Caribbean, Pacific Islands and their diasporas.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 20 July 2017
– Must be work from artists practicing in the Caribbean, Oceania (Pacific Islands) and their diasporas
– Must be work that has been completed/made in the last five years.
– Can be films of any length (shorts, experimental, features and video artworks)
– Can be in any language (films originally produced in regional languages are welcome)
– Multiple submissions are welcome
– Must be accompanied by a description of the work (500 words max), a bio (200 words max) and detail of any technical requirements i.e. audio, installation, equipment required, preferred setting etc.
– Works must be in the form of mp4 files no larger than 10MB, or private Vimeo / Youtube links
– Works must not have been submitted to the previous edition of TVE
For more information or application, please visit: https://transoceanicvisualexchange.com/call-for-submissions/
Presented in association with Fresh Milk as part of FCAC’s Call to Create Program.